by Evan Lea, Co-Founder of 44Life
While we work away tirelessly to provide for our families and ourselves, it’s easy to forget why we’re doing what we’re doing. Sometimes, it’s helpful to step back and look through a different lens. Consider the perspective of these folks facing imminent death and what they regretted most about how they lived their lives.
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Your time is finite. Don’t regret anything. XLIV your life.